Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Opinions on Marisol

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to say Welcome to Darla!!!
    I haven't seen the Marisol, you are talking about. If you have a pic. please post if possible.
    When she first came out, I thought JLO immediately, but I never think about it anymore.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darla60's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2005
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    Just wanted to say Welcome to Darla!!!
    I haven't seen the Marisol, you are talking about. If you have a pic. please post if possible.
    When she first came out, I thought JLO immediately, but I never think about it anymore.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks so much for the welcome! The little gal I'm talking about is now doing the weather forcast on Good Morning America and her name is Marisol, too! The doll looks exactly like her! I wouldn't be surprised to find that she was the inspiration for the doll. She even parts her hair on the same side! LOL

    Darla

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Darla60:
    I think she looks exactly like Marisol Castro on Good Morning America. Coincidence? I'd be willing to bet NOT.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, and I really like her. I hope they give her the job permanently.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I just had a flashback to late December 2004. The moment she popped up onto my computer screen that morning my reaction was:

    Wow, she is soooo cute!! Whats with the outfit tho? Kinda looks like a Jlo wanna be...

    I dont think Marisol actually looks like Jennifer Lopez, its just the outfit. Its got that funky urban vibe that she wears sometimes. But like someone else said I havent thought that since she debuted. It was only the wraptop outfit that did it for me and you rarely see Marisol wearing that getup in people's albums anymore.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she looks a lot like Sophia Lauren

  6. #6
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    She reminded me of JLo too when I first saw her. In fact, I don't remember who, but someone on the board started calling her M Lu! LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone else, besides me, think Marisol looks like Jennifer Lopez? I've felt this way, since I first saw her, and think she really looks like her in the catalog pictures where they have her hair pulled up, and back.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was the first thing that I said when I opened the catalog last January.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't really think they look alike, but I can see how the parallel would be drawn, but I think it would have been impossible for them to create a hispanic dancer doll, and not have it be easy to see Jennifer Lopez in her, since JLo is the most famous hispanic dancer in the US.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darla60's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2005
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she looks exactly like Marisol Castro on Good Morning America. Coincidence? I'd be willing to bet NOT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •